Arizona Tourism Unity Dinner
May 16, 2018
JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa
The Arizona Tourism Unity Dinner brings together business, tourism and government leaders in recognition of individuals and organizations whose efforts have championed the successes of the industry.
Register for the event here.
Check out our sponsorship opportunities here.
The 2017 Arizona Tourism Unity Dinner honored tourism advocate, US Senator Jeff Flake and celebrated outstanding industry leaders throughout the state. The 2017 Tourism Honorees of the Year included:
- Honoree of the Year: Jeff Flake, United States Senator
- 2017 Allied Tourism Partner of the Year: David Bart, Executive Vice President & General Manager, Young’s Market Company
- 2017 Tourism Legacy Partner of the Year: Tom Sadler, President & CEO, Arizona Sports & Tourism Authority
- 2017 Hotelier of the Year: David Kong, Best Western International
- 2017 Advocate of the Year: Glenn Hamer, President & CEO, Arizona Chamber of Commerce & Industry