- Arizona Anti-Trafficking Network (AATN)
- Arizona Attorney General’s Office
- Arizona Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Arizona Commerce Authority
- Arizona Department of Environmental Quality
- Arizona District Export Council
- Arizona Sports & Tourism Authority
- Arizona State University
- AZ Big Media/AZ Business Magazine
- Global Phoenix Chamber
- Greater Phoenix Chamber of Commerce
- Los Suns Advisory Council
- Pima Community College
- Phoenix Committee of Foreign Relations
- Phoenix Business Journal
- Northern Arizona University
- Rocky Point Convention & Visitors Bureau
- The Lodging Conference
- University of Arizona
AzLTA Strategic Partners
We thank the following organizations that support the Arizona Lodging & Tourism Association. By being a strategic partner of AzLTA, you support our mission to advance and advocate for Arizona’s hospitality, sports, lodging and tourism industry.
AzLTA’s strategic partnership program runs for one calendar year (January through December). All strategic partnerships are 100% customizable to fit each organizations’ needs. AzLTA will prorate the fees and benefits for companies that enroll in the program after Jan. 31.
Would you like to become a Strategic Partner?
Learn more about our Strategic Partnerships, programs and advertising opportunities available to AzLTA members only.
Contact Karin Jimenez, VP of Industry Relations at email@example.com