The Arizona Lodging & Tourism Association (AzLTA) produces and participates in many types of events and workshops for the benefit of our members and the industry. From speaking at local industry meetings to citywide forums, AzLTA seeks to educate and inform the lodging and tourism industry on the latest issues and opportunities.
Currently AzLTA, is closely monitoring the COVID-19 crisis in Arizona. We are engaging with our national partners and government agencies to gather information and guidance regularly. As the association looks ahead to future events, the health and safety of our members is our top priority. In order to adhere to guidelines set by the State of Arizona and the CDC, AzLTA has made the following adjustments to some our spring/summer 2020 events calendar. Please see details below and check back regularly for updates.
2020 AzLTA event cancellations and postponements: All tickets and event sponsorships purchased for the event will be valid for the new dates, once established.
- Cancelled: March 24 Southern Arizona Career Day
- Cancelled: April 14 Advocacy Day + Global Meetings Industry Day
- Cancelled: April 9 Arizona Wine & Dine
- Postponed: May 14 Tourism Unity Dinner – Rescheduled: October 14
- Cancelled: June 18 State of Industry